Our proud commitment to providing scholarship assistance to our students from Walker County continues to grow. At the present time, we are able to assist students with funds from 15 Endowed Scholarship Funds!
- James Mason Berry Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Garry Neil Drummond Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Bobby Marlow Memorial Endowed
- James L. Beech, Jr. Memorial Endowed
- Dr. Brenda Honeycutt Dearman Endowed
- R. Perry Mathews Memorial Endowed
- Travis and Mae Hudson Endowed
- James R., Martha R. and C. Kent Sides Endowed
- John T. Oliver, Jr. Endowed
- Mary Ellen Stinson Rowland Memorial and Sue Ellen Rowland Summers Endowed
- Mark S. Keating, M.D. Endowed
- Larry Drummond Endowed
- Dr. David Jack Rowland and Sue Ellen Rowland Summers Endowed
- Dr. Bobby and Betty Hooks underwood Endowd
- Mary Jo Lankford Rollo Endowed
The club is working to endow a new scholarship, the Walker County Transfer Student Endowed Scholarship, for students transferring to UA from Bevill State Community College, Jasper Campus.
Any student from Walker County may apply for these funds provided they are an incoming freshman, reside in Walker County and complete The University of Alabama admissions application by December 1st.
As always, we need YOUR support to continue our mission of hosting fun and informative events, while providing meaningful scholarship assistance to deserving students from our county.