Nominations Now Open
Since 1831, The University of Alabama has produced legends in every field, across every industry, throughout generations. Recent graduates are no exception—our young alumni are on the leading edge of the future—transforming communities, innovating solutions and pioneering world-class ideas. The University of Alabama National Alumni Association will honor its legendary young alumni at the 18 Under 31 Young Alumni Awards ceremony in January 2023. Exceptional young alumni may be nominated through October 14, 2022.
- Active member of The University of Alabama National Alumni Associations (join here if not a member)
- Earned an undergraduate or graduate degree from The University of Alabama
- Made a vital impact on industry, field, or community
- 30 years of age or younger by Jan. 20, 2023
- Must submit at least one letter of recommendation
- Must be willing to provide a headshot if selected as an honoree that will be used in various alumni and university publications and marketing
- Must be present to receive award at time of recognition on Friday, Jan. 20, 2023
The following members are NOT eligible for 18 Under 31 Awards:
- The University of Alabama National Alumni Association staff
- The University of Alabama Advancement staff members
- The University of Alabama National Alumni Association Executive Committee members
Please contact Julia Service if you have questions or need more information.