The major communications projects for Alumni Affairs and the National Alumni Association are produced by the Alumni Publications Department.
- The Alabama Alumni Magazine is published four times a year, sharing Association news along with stories of UA graduates, students, faculty/staff, sports and academics.
- From the Stacks shares online samplings from the alumni magazine's long history.
- An annual report reaches NAA members in the spring, honoring donors and scholarship recipients and reviewing budgets and activities.
- Alumni Publications is honored with many national and international awards, placing among the best in higher-education and corporate communications.
- An Alumni Publications Advisory Committee of UA graduates, faculty and administrators provides ideas and guidance.
- Undergraduate interns sharpen their skills as editorial assistants, and a network of freelance writers, photographers and designers take on assignments.