- March 9th, 2017
- in News
Registration is now live for Golden Fifties Club festivities, part of Alumni Weekend. While the Class of 1967 will be inducted into the Club, any graduate from 1967 or prior is welcome to attend!
Alabama Alumni Association
Attn: Jamie Burke
P. O. Box 861928
Tuscaloosa, AL 35486
Agenda for the Weekend
Friday, April 21, 2017
- Campus Tour: The Alabama Alumni Association has arranged for the campus transportation system, Crimson Ride, to take members on a tour of campus led by the Capstone Men and Women. The tour will depart The Jack Warner Inn at 2:30 p.m.
- Induction Ceremony Dinner at the NorthRiver Golf Club: Cocktails will begin at 6 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m. Following dinner, the class will be inducted into the Golden Fifties Club.
Saturday, April 22, 2017
- Breakfast of Memories: Reminisce with classmates at the Bryant Conference Center beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Alumni Awards Luncheon: The 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award, 2017 Alumni Student Award, and 2017 Outstanding Senior Award recipients will be recognized at 11:30 a.m. in the Sellers Auditorium of Bryant Conference Center.
- A-Day Game: The Alabama Alumni Association has reserved a section in the stadium for Golden Fifties Club members and their guests. Cheer on the Crimson Tide at 2 p.m. in Bryant-Denny Stadium.